Maschine | Machine | MACCHINA | Máquina | Machine | Máquina | механизм | 機械の | 机 | 機
S:GRAN SHREDDER-FEEDER-EXTRUDER COMBINATION
High output range 220-800 kg/h (LDPE)
- ONE-STEP technology
- Process bulky plastic scrap
- One-button automatic On/Off control
- DUMP and RUN operation
S:GRAN 65-50 65 500 230 500 S:GRAN 65-70 65 700 250 550 S:GRAN 75-50 75 500 280 620 S:GRAN 75-70 75 700 320 700 S:GRAN 85-70 85 700 450 990 S:GRAN 95-70 95 700 500 1100 S:GRAN 105-100 105 1000 650 1430 S:GRAN 125-100 125 1000 900 1980
TECHNOLOGIE | TECHNOLOGY | TECHNOLOGIA | Tecnología | Technologie | Tecnologia | технология | テクノロジー | 技术 | 技術
Plastic waste is processed by a heavy duty shredder operating at low speed for gentle size reduction and minimal loss of material properties. in this process, a hydraulic ram pushes the material into the shredder drum.
The shredder and extruder drives are controlled separately and automatically, based on load.
After shredding, the material is fed directly into the extruder. in the extruder, the material is brought to a uniform melt temperature and degassed, if necessary.
All the components are positioned in close proximity to prevent oxidation of the material and to make optimal use of heat from the shredding process.
This patented combination of shredder, feeder and extruder is a feature of all units in the S:GRAN line.
In a single process step, the slow-turning shredder blades grind up the plastic waste and the shredded material is then fed continuously to the extruder.
Process bulky plastic scrap
Large, thick or bulky waste can be processed without pre-shredding as long as pieces fit into the hopper opening.
One-button automatic on/off control
- Convenient start-up and shut-down
- Restart after unplanned shutdown in less than two minutes with full hopper and full extruder
- The control system provides for smooth start-up of equipment components
Dump and Run operation
- The material level in the chute is constantly measured and the feed is regulated accordingly
- Conveyor can be loaded intermittently – the rest is handled by the NGR control unit